In the industrial concrete batching plant, where the concrete is mixed for industrial construction purpose, the mixed-concrete temperature should be strictly controlled below 23℃, because when the concrete temperature goes beyond 23℃, the aggregate will lose the strength, having more cracking and rapid setting. In order to offset the detrimental effects of high concrete temperature, cooling the aggregate (by way of water-chilling or adding large amount of ice in the batching process) is the primary method that adopted by the most majority constructors.
For this purpose, ShiFT (Shining Fish Technology) build a unique flake ice plant to solve all the problems for concrete batching plant.
ShiFT flake ice factory includes the following composing parts:
- Thermal Energy Storage for water chilling (optional)
- Water Chilling System (optional for high temperature area)
- Flake Ice Making Machinery (Cap.: 10—200 ton/day, containerized type recommended)
- Automatic Ice Rake Storage (Cap.: 10—100 ton, containerized type recommended)
- Ice Delivery System (Screw or pneumatic delivery)
- Ice Weighing System
- Automated control system (Integrated or remote PLC control)
Apart from the supplying of different systems, we also offer a whole service line that includes the designing, engineering, assembling and installation, commissioning, training and all-round aftersales services.